Hi,

Proud to say I'm not going to cover my ass (if I don't
have to :). But I remember there were some worms that
hit your computer even if you didn't do anything on
it. One day my non-av'ed computer just went down with
SoBig, I think, while Norton caught it on all other
computers. So perhaps it is a good idea even on
servers with restricted access.

Dola

--- Peter Crowther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>