Hi,
I am trying to configure my Tomcat with https support.
I tried in two versions of tomcat.

Tomcat 5
I followed the process as given by the documentation
but https is not working as i typed in the url
"https://localhost:8443"; I am getting page not
available.

Tomcat 4.1.29

I followed the process and modified the server.xml
file by uncommenting the 8443 port. When i start my
tomcat server it is shutting down and it does not
start. I tried it through Tomcat Admin page but it
says resource requested not available.

Please help me out as I have to host my application in
Tomcat using HTTPS port. And I am under a tight
deadline for hosting this application.

Thanks & Regards
Dushyanth