From: Milt Epstein [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 11:55 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: 2nd Post: Servlets and mod_jk problem

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Kyle Tippetts wrote:

> Milt,
>
> The 404 error comes from tomcat. Also, the jsp that's used to invoke
> the servlet sits at /webapps/apo

JSP or HTML page?  You said the latter previously.  How exactly are
you invoking (i.e. what's the code look like, whether it's in the JSP
or HTML)?  Also, the exact text of the error message in the log might
suggest something.

(I don't necessarily have an idea of what the problem is, just trying
to throw out ideas that might turn into leads.)

Milt Epstein
Research Programmer
Software/Systems Development Group
Computing and Communications Services Office (CCSO)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]