On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Kyle Tippetts wrote:

> Yes, tried this:
>       mydomain.com/test/foo/bar/myServlet
> and it still didn't work. Now, if I do
> mydomain.com/test/servlet/requestMap.Servlet1, I can access it
> (obviously), but again, it really appears that servlet mappings
> aren't working....

Now again, when this doesn't work, is it an apache thing or a tomcat
thing?  What I'm trying to get at is, is apache forwarding the request
to tomcat.  That will help isolate where the problem is at.  In
particular, if it's an apache thing, it means the request isn't even
getting to tomcat, so it probably has to do with the relevant Mount
(ApJServMount, ApJkMount) directives in the tomcat/apache conf file
(or, more accurately, the lack of such).  This is a problem I ran into
when I was setting up some stuff.

Did you see Jeff Kilbride's recent post?  Apparently he was able to
get it to work by adding an appropriate ApJkMount directive.

This does seem to be one of the less clear/less well-documented
aspects of setting tomcat up.

Milt Epstein
Research Programmer
Software/Systems Development Group
Computing and Communications Services Office (CCSO)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]