Ignore my last mail, this way is better.

Ta
Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: David Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 August 2005 13:42
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: session problems: www.blahblah.com versus blahblah.com

I would imagine the other way to do this is to implement a filter
looking for people trying to reach blahblah.com and returning a 302
redirect to www.blahblah.com.  That would give them all the proper
cookie from the start and could be implemented accross all your webapp
resources at once.

--David

David Smith
Network Operations Supervisor