Of course you are right (and for me it seems to be too late today).

So I agree: you either find out how to use different jvmRoutes in a single
instance or you try to find a workarounf with the domain attribute:

If a load balancer does not find a worker with the correct name
(=jvmRoute), it will next use a worker whose domain name is equal to the
jvmRoute. But this will not be very efficient, because every request will
first look for the "correct" worker and only after that check for the
domain. Also I'm not sure, how this "second class worker" will behave, if
you stopp it with respect to it's redirect etc. attributes.

Sorry!