Thanks. I will follow your tips.

I am transitioning my network to MacOSX and getting rid Win98 so that was one
of last chances for Windows to be useful to me.

I need Tomcat to get a skill with Servlets and JSP. I think I could go with
Eclipse (it works on MacOSX). Would it be a good environment for experiments to
get real skill?

"Caldarale, Charles R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

... (Netscape mail is to dumb to reply with quoutes)

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.