From: Mike Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 4:57 PM
To: Tomcat list (E-mail)
Subject: Tomcat + win 98

I take it from various other posts here that tomcat does indeed work with
Windows '98.  Are there any special things outside the normal stuff
mentioned in the docs to get it working?
I've gotten Tomcat working fine on NT, but at home on my '98 box, it seems
to not be working.  Everything seems to get set up properly according to the
logs, but when I hit: 127.0.0.1:8080, I get a "page not found" error, but
the title displayed in the browser (ie 5.x) says "Invalid Syntax Error".
This ring a bell with anyone?
Thanks