Myself as well, it works in win98, I too had problems with
startup.bat... the other
difficulty involved having the right java version on the machine,

Danny Angus wrote:

> it does run on win98, i have it on my laptop, but I only had problems with
> startup.bat, once I cured them it was OK.
>
> you have to put http:// infront of addresses with port numbers, is that it?
> try http://127.0.0.1:8080/  I hope it is !

Dragonlord Garthans - Decision Driven Gaming - Role Play center
http://incolor.inetnebr.com/lancelot/roleplay
Want custom art for your RPG characters?