From: Randy Layman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: admin question
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 07:05:21 -0400

        If, by not physically accessible I assume that you mean you can't
get to it to install software, write a servlet that will install things on
the server.  If you mean that you can't install software, then you are out
of luck and will have to rely on the network support of the people running
the computer to restart the service for you.