Eric

If you deploy your servlets using a web.xml then you
should have your servlets properly packaged. so in
your case you need to package your servlets as

com.beeslender.servlets.LoginServlet

package com.beelender.servlets; at the top of your
Login Servlet and then you should map your web.xml in
the following way

<servlet>
<servlet-name>LoginServlet</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>com.beeslender.servlets.LoginServlet</servlet-class>

<servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>
                LoginServlet
        </servlet-name>
   <url-pattern>
     /com/beeslender/servlets/LoginServlet/*
   </url-pattern>
 </servlet-mapping>

</servlet>

in your server.xml also you need to specify as followd

<Context path="/com"  docBase="webapps/com"
                   crossContext="false" debug="0"  reloadable="true"

        </Context>

        <Context path="/com/beeslender"
docBase="webapps/com/beeslender"
           crossContext="false" debug="0"  reloadable="true"

        </Context>

        <Context path="/com/beeslender/servlets"
docBase="webapps/com/beeslender/servlets"
                   crossContext="false" debug="0"  reloadable="true"

        </Context>

you want to make your servlets work, package them and
deploy them as above, ok

Kris
--- Erin Lester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>