T wrote:

> Friday, June 29, 2001, 9:22:48 AM, you wrote:
> NW> i notified her company to fix their server and/or disable her vacation message
>before weekend. hope they do. :)
> NW> -nico
>
> Well, since it's "herold.at" I hope that it's not a small enough
> outfit so everyone went on vacation together :)
> [...]

I am not sure, but I remember that this morning I found several people
in airport,  and it seems......

- they said they are workmates in a company
- and they are having a very good vacation Together
- I am not sure, but it seems they are talking about "session, request, 8080 port..."
- and one of them(he looks like a engineer) said the following loudly,
  very glad, proud and confirm, and with sweet smiling in his handsome face:
   "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am sure all the servers in our company can run for very
    long time, haha :-) ! "
- the Most Important,  I am sure, they are talking about how to order the
  "returning-ticket"  after half a year... !!

null