From: Dmitri Colebatch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 9:06 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Help!! Apache won't redirect to tomcat

Mike,

Sorry for being forgetful... but what page are you requesting?  I'm just
checking that you do have a valid JkMount that will match the page
requested, and that it matches something that can be requested via tomcat
directly.

For example.  If you are trying to request
http://localhost/examples/Foo then you should have JkMount /examples
ajp12 or similar in your httpd conf, and also
http://localhost:8080/examples/FooServlet should work.  Does this sound
right?

Sorry I haven't completely followed this so I hope I'm not suggesting
things that might've already been suggested.

cheers
dim

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, Nance, Michael wrote:

> Dmitri.. I don't think I am getting teh 146 error because I cleaned out my
> mod_jk.log
> restarted everything and tried again... I still get a 404 error and there
is
> nothing in my mod_jk.log
> Where should I check to make sure the 12/13 connectors are started.... Or
is
> there something else I should check?
>
> Thanks for your time
> Mike

className="org.apache.tomcat.service.PoolTcpConnector">
> >             <Parameter name="handler"
> >
> value="org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler"/>
> >             <Parameter name="port" value="8007"/>
> >         </Connector>
> >
> > or similar.
> >
> > To add Ajp13 support, copy those lines and change the 12 to 13 and
> > 8007 to 8009 in the copied set.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > --
> > John