Roberto B. at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> It doesn't work !!!

It doesn't help that you're not looking at the logfiles :)

> I wrote WebAppDeploy /var/www/mysite.com conn / in httpd.conf but the jsp
> pages don't work.

Did you read that there was a patch for deployinhe rooot directory of the
server? D you apply it?

What happens if you do something like

WebAppDeploy /var/www/myste.com conn /test

And then hit the site with a particular /test/test.jsp page?

> How can I setup the server.xml? I have to create a tag <host>..</host>

Yo your server.xml EMPTY... You donšt need to write configurations twice.

> Tomcat home is in /usr/tomcatb6
> My sites (html and jsp file) are in /var/www/...

Roberto, start looking at the log files, tooo....

    Pier