:
| Cannot load e:/program files/apache group/apache/modules/mod_webapp.so into
| serv
| er: (31) A device associated to the system doesn't work correctly.
| (I've translated again)

;-)
Could be that spaces in path are not parsed correctly:

Try this:
"e:/ ...... /mod_webapp.so"
or this
LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so
or try to copy mod_webapp.so to another directory.

Just for control:
Which version of Apache do you use?
If less than 1.3.15 (guess), upgrade to current to have *.so modules support.