hi

Using Apache 1.3.22
On win95
With Tomcat4.0.1
====Error message: =====
Syntax error on line 193 of e:/program files/apache
group/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load e:/program files/apache group/apache/modules/mod_webapp.so into
server: (31) A device attached to the system is not functionning properly.
[in french:
Un pÚriphÚrique attachÚ au systÞme ne fonctionne pas correctement:]
==========

No, I didn't put any space: The error message is giving the complete path,
but in the httpd.conf, I've wrote:

LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so
and
AddModule mod_webapp.c

I've put libapr.dll in almost every directory to see if it works, and
mod_webapp.so is well in the "modules" directory.
 But still doesn't work.

I really think that the libapr.dll isn't for win95 or is it the
mod_webapp.so?
I guess it only works on NT4

Thanks for any suggestion.

Vendo