> > "webapps" should never have made it
> > into the spec. Name three well known
> > web sites running in a mass virtual hosted
> > environment and deployed as "webapps" with
> > a web.xml file to boot ! Hell, name *any*.
>
> We're the main european hub for bioinformatics research and resources,
> the fact that webapps exist and can be packaged is incredibly
> useful to us.

Missed this earlier...  We at the Ordnance Survey UK find this a very useful
thing too.

Saying "ASP did it like that and it was better" is quite amusing though.  It
makes me think he must have been trolling, cos he can't have been serious
;-)

Justin.
--
You're only jealous cos the little penguins are talking to me.

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk