I get the same problem with tomcat4.0.1 intergrated
with apache in win2000 when the html or jsp page has
images on it.  The apache server respond slow or stop
when you refresh it.  It also takes time to restart
apache  I don't know if this is window2000 problem
only or we miss any configuration.  Thanks for any
idea.

BW

The original message from

I'm having problems integrating Tomcat with Apache in
my development
environment using win2000Pro.

I following the directions to add libapr.dll and
mod_webapp.so to C:\Program
Files\Apache Group\Apache\modules
and add the following lines to httpd.conf:
LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so
AddModule mod_webapp.c
WebAppConnection conn      warp  localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy     examples  conn  /examples/

Both Tomcat and Apache start up fine.
I can browse directly to
http://localhost/examples/jsp/num/numguess.jsp
and play that number guessing game fine.  The
integration appears fine for
that.
But when I browse to a URL within the examples
application that has an
image, my CPU becomes 100% allocated and my computer
practically grinds to a
halt.
For example, it can't deal with
http://jeffp-desktop/examples/jsp/index.html
which contains images.  I have to stop and restart
Tomcat for my computer to
get my CPU utilization under control.

Has anybody experienced anything like this in
integrating Tomcat and Apache?
I must be missing some configuration step....

Thanks in advanced.