Hi -

Posted this yesterday but no one seemed to have any ideas.  So posting
again in the hopes that Tomcat developers will take a look.

Have multiple JSP files under webapps/app/jsp/ and all seem to compile
whenever they are changed except for one - index.jsp which is called
from my main index.html.

The additional weird thing is that I have two (apparently identical) Sun
boxes running side by side using the same base of code.  One compiles
index.jsp and runs it fine - the other doesn't recognize it as a jsp and
doesn't even attempt to compile it.

I've checked permissions on the work directory and they appear fine.
server.xml is identical between the 2 machines except for hostname
change, reloadable is set to true.

I am at my wits end here - what could be the difference??

Beth Anne Lambrechts
Telenor Satellite Services, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
301-214-3659