--- Cheng Yan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> I just installed tomcat 4.0 binary on my Solaris 8
> box at home. This Solaris
> machine is connected to my w2k pc through a linksys
> router, which is
> connected to a cable modem.

I'm a beginner, but we have very similar setups, so
maybe we can help each other. I have Solaris8 on a DSL
router. I'm trying to use Tomcat4, apache1.3, with
mod_webapp.

Have you tried to set up a connector with apache?
There are two that I know of, mod_jk and mod_webapp. I
am using mod_webapp, but am having probablems, so I'm
thinking of switching.

Have you tried integrating Tomcat with Apache yet, or
are you just using tomcat by itself? I have Tomcat
working by itself and mostly working with Apache via
mod_webapp.

-Chris