Hi;
    I have a sample with example virtual host setup on my Chiki open
source project site. http://chiki.wiserlabz.com/view.do?nodeId=Tomcat4
Unfortunately, you'll have to sign in and "edit" to view the full
source. I think it answers your question. Personally, I'd probably still
run Apache in front, but it really doesn't matter.

todd
http://www.wiserlabz.com
collaborative effort to promote Novell and Open Source solutions