Tomcat Standalone is not an enterprise webserver, and will not stand up
to the pounding that Apache can take. I think you would find that your
response time drops off rather quickly if you are hosting 200 active
virtual domains. If you don't serve many concurrent requests, and don't
need the power and flexibility of apache, tomcat standalone is fine.
Ken