From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of James Williamson
Sent: 16 April 2002 13:52
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat 4 + PHP + CGI

Thanks Chris,

We attempted this but this fairly recent e-mail from mod_webapp's author
(attached) stopped us in
our tracks. If you view the code you'll see it's not re-entrant, which with
Windows threaded
environment means you'll get race conditions under load (although it may
appear to function OK).

Regards,

James Williamson
www.nameonthe.net