On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Michael Delamere wrote:

> Me again :-)
>
> An interesting thing is that the source-files at cvs seem to be different to
> the ones that you can download from the jakarta site.

Use the cvs, let me know ( or post on tomcat-dev ) if it doesn't work.

We changed the name to mod_jk2 ( and all functions internally ) so
that mod_jk and mod_jk2 can be used at the same time.

If you want to have fun ( and you're on Unix) you could try the
unix domain sockets. JNI is still tricky and there's a small
piece that's not ready ( but the basic stuff works - not the
sessions ).

Costin