sorry, just noticed- you are running IIS, which (last time i saw it) runs
on 8080 by default.

you can change your tomcat port easily thus:

open up server.xml (you'll find it at $CATALINA_HOME$/conf)

at line 54 or thereabouts you'll find a port setting- change the port to
some port in the 8000 region. Here's the section from my machine, with the
port set to 80(highlighted with ***):

   <!-- Define a non-SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8080 -->
                ***port="80"*** minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="75"
                enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
                acceptCount="10" debug="0" connectionTimeout="60000"/>

Alan Eustace
CHI Project
Digital Media Centre
DIT Aungier Street