>From: Larry Isaacs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 >
 >That's basically correct.  The jar is added to the
 >web application's classloader classpath.  The web
 >application's classloader is switched in as the context
 >class during request handling for that context.
 >
 >Larry

Ok, I just wanted to make sure of that. So I have my context classes in a
jar that reside under my docBase/WEB-INF/lib directory. I place the
"shared" jdom.jar under the Tomcat/lib/container directory, and in my
server.conf file I make the following changes to LoaderInterceptor11.

additionalJars="jdom.jar"
jarSeparator=";"

When I start tomcat up, it starts to load my context which has a couple of
LoadOnStartup specified servlets. This servlets fail to load with a
NoClassDefFound Exception because the context can't find
org/jdom/JDOMException.

Can you think of anything else I can try or do in order to make the
additionalJars property work? I feel like this should work and that this
feature should be doing exactly what I want it to be doing, unfortunately I
have yet to see it function.

Thanks in advance,

Mario-