>From: Larry Isaacs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 >
 >After adding the jdom.jar and making the server.xml changes
 >you describe, I find that I can compile and display the
 >following JSP page:

Hrmm, ok well I am going to rip everything off the system and try again.
Perhaps something has been convoluted to the point that it just is not
working anymore.

 From a clean install, all I should have to do is put my context classes in
place, add the additionalJars attribute, place the jdom.jar, and start it
up, right?

If I am missing anything, please let me know. Hopefully this time it will
work. :)

Thanks,

Mario-