Sorry, I'm sure my question is a FAQ, but I still can't find an answer.

Does Jakarta/Tomcat have a standard facility for file upload processing
using POST?

I have searched the Tomcat 4 docs, but did not find any trace.

JGuru mentions the org.apache.tomcat.request.ParseMime class, but it seems
to be absent from present Tomcat release. And from CVS tree also.

Seems that most people use Jason Hunter's MultipartRequest . Is it the best
choice for Tomcat?

Regards,
Sergey Ushakov