About that 'load-balanced Tomcat'...

Are you load balancing them through an Apache connector (the mod_jk this
thread is about)?

Is it possible to use the catalina HTTPConnector?  I suppose it would
require telling HTTPConnector that there are multiple instances of
Tomcat right?  WOuld that be the Tomcat workers stuff?

I'm conisdering using standalone Tomcat in load balanced, https
environment and would really appreciate any suggestions on this.

How is Tomcat's SSL performance?

Thanks,
d.

--
David Mossakowski              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Instinet Corporation                 212.310.7275

<<Disclaimer>>

may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or
CONFIDENTIAL or both.

This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use
of the recipient(s) named above.

If the reader of this email is not an intended recipient, you have
received this email in error and any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.

immediately by return mail and permanently deleting the copy
you received.

Thank you.