already tried that... didn't work... as a matter of fact, the pool had no effect on
the problem, it stayed the same...

.:| Christian J. Dechery
.:| FINEP - Depto. de Sistemas
.:| [EMAIL PROTECTED]
.:| (21) 2555-0332

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 21/08/02 15:12 >>>
You need a connection pooler.  The Oracle Drivers come with support for connection
pooling.