From: STEVE R BURRUS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 August, 2002 1:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: STILL Need Help w. Tomcat Install

 This is Steve Burrus again, and I am damned sorry to have to post my plea
for
help/assistance again, but everyday when I first access my email there are
literally 100's of postings from other members of the Tomcat newsgroup, and
my
original post--and any response--is VERY DIFFICULT to locate, so here it is
again:
  How exactly does one go about installing the Tomcat 4.0.* correctly??? I
have
"racked my brain" in trying to figure out how to do this, but I simply
cannot do
it myself, I am afraid to say! Thanx in advance to anyone who can help me!