If you will try again and document exactly what you do, I will be happy to
chime in with where I think you ought to change things.  You must be
missing something fundamental, because the documentation on this is pretty
good.

Micael

YOU WROTE

How exactly does one go about installing the Tomcat 4.0.* correctly??? I have