Oh, come on, the "this is Steve Burris" bit makes me giggle every time...  ;)

                    Jacob Kjome

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     "Tomcat Users List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    m>                   cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: STILL Need Help w. Tomcat
Install
                    08/21/02

                    06:59 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Tomcat Users

                    List"

<snip>
....and please stop with the "this is Steve Burris" in
your email.  We know who you are based on the "from" header in the
email.  You don't need to tell us again.

later,

Jake