Felipe Schnack wrote:

>  That was something I was asking myself some days ago: why i would use
>JBoss?

That I'm aware of, TC doesn't "do" EJBs.  TC is a servlet container.
 JBoss is a full J2EE application server (someone help me out here --
the lines are fuzzy to me too) -- in other words, it'll handle all the
EJB-type stuff that TC doesn't get involved in.  I believe it delegates
all Servlet/JSP/whatever (ie non-EJB-type stuff) to TC.

Regards,

Eddie