Due to the recent security vulnerability, I've upgrade to 4.0.5.
However, it now seems I cannot see any of my HTML pages!  I am getting the
tomcat 404 error page.

        I copied over my previous 4.0.4 conf/server.xml in which I have:

        <!-- Tomcat Root Context -->
        <Context path="" docBase="/scratch/project/tomcat" debug="0">
        </Context>

        <Context path="/ccdb"
        docBase="/scratch/project/telescience/webapps/ccdb" debug="0"
        reloadable="true">
        </Context>

        <!-- Tomcat Manager Context -->
        <Context path="/manager" docBase="/scratch/project/tomcat/manager"
        debug="0" privileged="true"/>

        HTML pages that use to work now don't.  Uh, anyone else upgraded?

        Any help is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mona

Mona Wong-Barnum
National Center for Microscopy and Imaging Research
University of California, San Diego
http://ncmir.ucsd.edu/

"The truth shall set you free, but first it will piss you off"
                                A Landmark instructor