There is a big difference between writing policy and administrative doc,
and writing product documentation on a product that has a short release
cycle. I suppose you could have yearly releases with more polished
documentation, but the world is just moving faster than that so lighten
up? :-)

Bye,
Bruce Williams
simple system that worked.