Hi Juergen,

another approach is to put your welcome file under a security constraint. Your app will then start with the login page.

Regards

Christoph

Juergen Weber schrieb:
Hi,

thanks to all who answered to my question.

The valve solution looks good, but as we develop with
tomcat and run on weblogic we cannot use nonportable
solutions.

So, if marketing insists on their idea we have to dump
container managed security. Probably we will use a
struts based security.

Thanks,
Juergen