From: "Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 7:40 AM
Subject: RE: How do I integrate my CLASSPATH on Tomcat?

Howdy,

>Use a script or TC catalina script to include your CLASSPATH.

While this may be simpler, it violates the spirit of the design of
tomcat's classloader.  In the long run, this will only lead to more
problems.  The app will be less container-independent, and less
portable.  I really think the above is not good advice...

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: