Howdy,

>What's the recommendation for Oracle JDBC drivers?

Everyone I know turns the .zip into a jar (there's a reason the newer
drivers are distributed as ojdbc14.jar, not ojdbc14.zip) and puts in
their /WEB-INF/lib directory.  That's because everyone I know wants
their app to be container-independent, just spec compliant.

>Should I turn classes12 from a zip to a jar and put this under the
common
>or app's /WEB-INF/lib?
>I think I prefer the first way.

It's your app, your call, obviously ;)  But I'm curious as to your
reasoning: why do you prefer the first way?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics