Hi Emma,

don't move everything to Tomcat, copy it. Keep your system
%classpath% as you have and want it. BUT, put (copy) all the
resources you need in your webapp in the appropriate directory,
i.e. WEB-INF/lib or if they are classes to WEB-INF/classes.

Maybe the Application Developers' Guide
> pathToTomcat/webapps/tomcat-docs/appdev/index.html
will help you understanding the source organization and the
process of webapps development including Ant and so on better.

Regards.
Andreas