On Fri, 20 Dec 2002, Denise Mangano wrote:

> Ok, now I added the JkMount /examples/* worker1 and nothing works.
> Everything hangs indefinitely.  I had all this placed at the end of
> my httpd.conf file so it would apply to all virtual hosts.  I'm
> completely at a loss, and quite frustrated actually : ( At this
> point I do not care if the examples work, I just want to get my app
> that was working before back up...
>
> What on earth could possibly be going wrong?

Not sure -- but just adding the one JkMount directive should not have
this effect.  There must be something else going on.  Is there
anything informative in any of the various logs -- apache, mod_jk,
tomcat?  How did you stop/start Apache after making the above change?

Milt Epstein
Research Programmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]