I know for a fact the path is correct - when I run exactly the same code
with exactly the same file path it works... When I attempt to open the
same file path in Tomcat I get a FileNotFoundException. The path is
networked and on a different drive (h:) from the Tomcat and when I moved
the target file to the same, local drive (c:) it worked. Obviously
either Java cannot see networked drives or some sort of file filter is
in place. Strange...

--
Ricardo Gladwell, Java Developer
WD Internet Group, Engineering