Thanks Ignacio,

That's probably the best suggestion so far. I'm running Windows XP and
when I attempted to run the service as myself (i.e. with my network
access) the same problem arose. So, I tried running the service as 'NT
AUTHORITY\NetworkService' it simply failed to start.

In the meantime I'll simply host the files I'm trying to access off my
local drive.

Yours...

--
Ricardo Gladwell, Java Developer