Ricardo,

> I know for a fact the path is correct - when I run exactly
> the same code
> with exactly the same file path it works... When I attempt to open the
> same file path in Tomcat I get a FileNotFoundException. The path is
> networked and on a different drive (h:) from the Tomcat and
> when I moved
> the target file to the same, local drive (c:) it worked. Obviously
> either Java cannot see networked drives or some sort of file filter is
> in place. Strange...

Did you run Tomcat as a Service?

If you do, A service can not use mapped network drives if not configured
to be run by an user with network access, you will need to change from
the user in the service configuration to Administrator or a user with
acces with the same mapped drive  confiigured.

Another source of troubles are Java security plicy, AFAIK tc 4.1 run
with security policies activated, so probably you will need to grant
some acces to your servlet..

Saludos,
Ignacio J. Ortega

<<application/ms-tnef>>