Nikola Milutinovic wrote:

> I believe that if you set up "connection verification query" in your DataSource
> definition in server.xml it will reconnect. Haven't tried it, though.

Do you know that it was made for this purpose or are you simpley guessing
from the Javavdoc?

protected java.lang.String validationQuery

    The SQL query that will be used to validate connections from this pool
before returning them to the caller. If specified, this query MUST be an
SQL SELECT statement that returns at least one row.

cu,
        boris
--
Dipl.-Inf. Boris Folgmann   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Folgmann IT-Consulting      http://www.folgmann.de