I don't have any timeout settings set. I'm also not using the driver
from Oracle. I'm using a third party driver from inetsoftware.de. If
it's not working in 24 hours, I'll let your know.

Ryan

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/29/03 09:43AM >>>
Will it work for 24 hours is the question... ;) If it does, maybe I
should
change to a different Oracle JDBC Driver.  Do you have any timeout
limitations set on the connecting user?  We do, and I'm wondering if
that's
causing my problems.

Thanks,

Matt