From: Kevin Andryc [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 9:31 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Slightly Off Topic: Web Site Content

Hello,
    I have been doing web programming for quite some time but what I have
yet to figure out is the best way to handle web site content. For example,
if I want to create a web sire with a vast number of pages, I would like to
have it easily maintained such that if a link changes in my navigation bar,
the rest gets updated rather than picking through every page. What is the
best way to do this? Do you guys use JSP pages and have the navigation or
content stored in a database and then retrieved by the JSP? How about
architecture? Are there any good books on this? Any help would be great.

Sincerely,
Kevin

Kevin Andryc
Web Systems Engineer