From: Jacob Kjome [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 3:12 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Question about AutoDeployment Feature of 4.1.18

If there is already a directory there, the .war will *not* be unpacked even
if you drop a new one in.  Also, if you have defined a <Context ...> for
your app, the .war will, again, *not* be unpacked.

The only time when the .war will be unpacked is if a directory doesn't
already exist in the webapps directory which matches the name of your .war
file (less the ".war" extension, of course).

Jake