Start over with a fresh copy (fresh download) of Tomcat.  I don't know of a
Tomcat distribution that is 61 MB...that's huge.

John

  >> I have one Tomcat that says
   25 Meg, 61 Meg on disk
   the other copy says:
   9 Meg

 Can't I just delete one from the Windows Explorer ?
It will take a couple of hours to redownload !

Thank you for your assiatance
Stan