On Wed, 28 May 2003 03:43, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> CATALINA_HOME=C:\>set
> CATALINA_HOME=C:\jakarta-tomcat-5-bin-20030526\jakarta-tomcat-5\dist
>
> CATALINA_HOME  =   C:\jakarta-tomcat-5-bin-20030526
>
> Maybe the problem is that when I created a new one I still had the first
> one.

I'd say you have a CATALINA_HOME set as a system wide environment variable and
a user specific one, I'm not sure which will take preference.

Easiest way to fix it is to Right click on My Computer, Properties, Advanced
tab, Environment Variables button, then find CATALINA_HOME in the top User
Variables box, delete it, then find it in the System Variables box and make
sure it points to the full path of the dist directory.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
KDE Web Team - http://kde.org